Stevenson Ranch Car Accident Lawyers
As a personal injury firm, we’ve seen firsthand the harm that auto crashes can cause. That’s why we’ve devoted ourselves to helping injury victims get the compensation they deserve. Reach out to a car accident lawyer today if you’ve suffered an accident. We have seen our clients through a variety of injuries, from broken legs and whiplash to on-going chronic pain.
What is chronic pain?
Everyone feels physical discomfort every now and then. Usually, it disappears soon after the injury heals.
Chronic pain is different. It can continue for weeks, months, or even years.
Chronic pain is especially common after a car accident. The forces involved with an auto collision can damage nerve endings, causing them to send pain signals to the brain even after the injury itself has healed.
Symptoms of chronic pain
These can include:
- A constant ache, ranging in intensity from mild to severe.
- Drowsiness or fatigue.
- Irritability stemming from the stress of persistent discomfort.
- Many victims experience a restricted range of motion. Some chronic pain sufferers have trouble performing simple tasks or enjoying favorite activities.
Treating chronic pain after a car accident
Modern medical science offers many ways to treat chronic pain, including:
- Physical therapy: To increase range of motion and muscular flexibility.
- Pain relievers: From over-the-counter formulas such as aspirin to prescription medications.
- Bioelectric therapy: Which stimulates the release of pain-relieving compounds called endorphins.
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS): This approach “scrambles” the nerve signals from the source of pain to the brain.
- Chiropractic care: Once regarded as alternative medicine, chiropractic is now accepted as an effective mainstream form of treatment. It works by restoring spinal discs to their natural positions.
- Counseling or group therapy: To help chronic pain sufferers cope with the psychological aspects of their condition.
As you can imagine, all of these treatments cost money. This is why it is imperative to speak to quality car accident lawyers and see how they can help you to get the care you need.
What you can expect from our Los Angeles car accident lawyers
From the moment you contact Ellis Injury Law, you’ll notice what sets us apart from other firms. Here are just some of the ways that we can help you:
- By being there when you need us: We know that auto accidents don’t occur on a 9-5 schedule. That’s why someone from our office is available 24/7, every day of the year.
- By offering free consultations: It won’t cost you a dime to talk to one of our experts.
- By working on contingency: Most auto accident victims are in no position to pay out-of-pocket charges. That’s why we only collect our fees if your case prevails.
- By backing you with our proven track record of success: Our skilled attorneys have recovered more than $350 million for their clients over the years. That’s a figure which speaks for itself.
Contact us today to start the ball rolling. Our car accident attorneys are available for free consultations 24/7.