South El Monte Car Accident Lawyers
Choosing a car accident lawyer doesn’t have to be stressful or confusing. Just keep in mind the three points outlined below. They’ll serve as your guide when selecting the very best law firm for your needs.
What to look for in a South El Monte car accident lawyer
Trustworthy car accident lawyers distinguish themselves in the following three ways:
- By offering free consultations: If you’re like most accident victims, then right now is the wrong time to worry about big legal fees. That’s why any law firm worthy of your consideration will never charge you a dime to simply tell your story.
- By working on contingency: This means that you pay nothing unless the firm wins compensation on your behalf. Otherwise, you risk hiring an attorney who has little or no faith in your case.
- By backing words with reputation: Capable car accident attorneys have a long track record for getting positive results.
Now that we’ve looked at three important factors for choosing Los Angeles car accident lawyers, let’s see how Ellis Injury Law measures up.
Putting clients first every time
Ellis Injury Law has been in practice here in Southern California for more than 20 years. During those decades, we have distinguished ourselves as one of the area’s premier personal injury firms. Here’s what sets us apart:
- Our client-centered focus: The people we represent are at the heart of everything we do. They are why we entered the legal profession in the first place. We serve our state and our community by helping accident victims like you to get the compensation you deserve. It’s that simple.
- Our history of success: The skilled attorneys here at Ellis Injury Law have recovered more than $350 million for their clients over the years, a figure which speaks for itself.
- Our top-flight investigative skills: A winning case rests on a foundation of facts. But getting at the truth isn’t always easy, especially when the other side tries to sweep the evidence under the rug. Fortunately, we know how to deal with those sorts of sleazy tactics.
- Our policies concerning fees: Not only do we offer free consultations, but we also work on contingency. This means you pay nothing unless your case prevails.
Other ways we stand apart
Here at Ellis Injury Law, we go above and beyond in every possible way. That’s why we offer these additional benefits:
- Sparing you from unnecessary office visits: We know accident victims have a hard time getting around. That’s why we’re happy to come to you, whether you’re in your home or the hospital.
- Keeping you updated as your case progresses: The last thing we want is to leave you hanging in the dark. That’s why we’ll keep you apprised every step of the way to getting the compensation you deserve.
Contact Ellis Injury Law today to schedule your no-cost consultation. We’re available 24/7 for your convenience. We look forward to hearing from you.