San Dimas Bus Accident Lawyers
Residents of San Dimas may hope to never need the services of personal injury lawyers, however, accidents can happen at any time, to anyone.
If you’ve suffered an injury due to a bus accident, whether you were a passenger, pedestrian or driver of another vehicle, then we invite you to contact our office today to discuss your legal options. Swift action can help you to obtain the compensation you rightly deserve.
LA public buses in a “death spiral”
That’s the verdict of public transit experts who have watched the county’s public buses lose thousands of riders over the past decade. The causes of this growing crisis include:
- Safety concerns: Many commuters report being threatened, harassed, or assaulted while using the bus system.
- Slow, unreliable service: All too often, passengers are forced to endure long commute times, complex and confusing routes, and a lack of common-sense safeguards.
At Ellis Injury Law, we believe that every San Dimas resident has a right to expect safe, courteous, effective public transportation solutions. That’s why we’re proud to offer bus accident lawyer services to those who have suffered injuries or other losses in the event of an unfortunate bus accident. Begin your journey to a better tomorrow by contacting us today.
Choosing the right San Dimas bus accident lawyers
Not every personal injury attorney is a good choice for bus accident victims. Here are some tips to help you find the right fit for your needs:
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions: Ask the law firm if it has handled bus accident cases in the past. You should also ask if the practice offers free consultations and contingency arrangements, as does Ellis Injury Law. After all, the last thing you need right now is a whopping legal bill.
- Check their track record: The mark of a capable personal injury law firm is the amount of compensation it has recovered for its clients throughout the past. For example, the attorneys at Ellis Injury Law have recovered more than $350 million over the years. Use this figure as a benchmark to see whether other law offices measure up.
- Contact the office at a time that’s convenient for you: You shouldn’t have to wait for days simply to speak to a bus accident lawyer. That’s why at Ellis Injury Law a personal injury attorney is available 24/7, either online or by calling our toll-free number.
- Find someone who is on your side: Sometimes negligent parties pressure accident victims to sign away their rights in exchange for a token settlement. At Ellis Injury Law, we never tolerate these tactics from the other side.
Bus accidents are all too common in today’s world. A skilled personal injury attorney can help you to put the trauma behind you and look forward to the future. Contact Ellis Injury Law today if we can help you in any way.