San Bernardino Slip and Fall
Injuries from slip and fall accidents can be severe, causing broken bones and serious head and brain injuries. Over the last 20 years, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has shown unintentional slip and fall accidents to be the leading cause of nonfatal emergency room visits.
Our San Bernardino slip and fall attorneys at Ellis Law work serious premises liability cases. If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligent property owners, consult with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers today by clicking here or calling 1-888-387-7168.
Why Ellis Law Is Your Best Choice for Representation
When you need expert legal representation to protect your rights and advocate for the compensation you deserve, call Ellis Law.
- Our nationally recognized litigation team has a distinguished history of negotiating six and seven-figure settlements with insurance companies. If a settlement cannot be reached, our talented slip and fall attorneys will represent your best interests at trial.
- Among our many honors and accolades, Ellis Law has received recognition from the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the American Board of Trial Attorneys, and California Super Lawyers.
- Our firm believes you are entitled to highly qualified representation. We operate on a contingency fee basis, only drawing litigation and trial fees once they have recovered a settlement or verdict.
For over 25 years, our team has dedicated itself to achieving justice and fair compensation for our clients. Call Ellis Law today and let our results-driven attorneys give you and your case the personal and detailed attention it deserves.
Why You Need a San Bernardino Slip and Fall Attorney
Only a skilled and experienced slip and fall accident attorney has the expertise to maximize your compensation. At Ellis Law, our successful injury lawyers will;
- Accurately assess the damages you are owed
- Negotiate the terms of a settlement on your behalf
- Protect your best interests through sound legal advice
- Provide responsive communication from day one
- Pursue fair compensation by jury trial in the absence of a reasonable offer
Defining Slip and Fall Claims in San Bernardino
Slip and fall cases are a type of premises liability claim involving the negligence of a property owner. Determining liability can be challenging. While property owners have a duty of care to provide a safe environment to visitors, establishing factors that define ‘reasonably safe’ and ‘visitors’ fluctuate with the type of property and permission given or withheld.
For example, it would not be reasonable to define a safe environment in a construction site, which is hazardous by nature, by the same standard of safety required for a school. A property owner may owe an invited neighbor a greater duty of care than a solicitor or trespasser. Each slip and fall accident presents a unique set of circumstances that your San Bernardino premises liability attorney can evaluate.
Leading causes of slip and fall accidents in California include;
- Unsecured rugs and mats
- A build-up of ice and snow
- Uneven floors
- Loose cables and wires
- Debris and clutter obstructing walkways
- Broken sidewalks and pavements
- Loose or broken stairway rails
- Loose and uneven steps
- Wet, greased, or otherwise slippery floors
Contact Our San Bernardino Slip and Fall Lawyers Today
Ellis Law has been representing injured victims for over two decades. Our slip and fall attorneys in San Bernardino are experienced litigators who specialize in complex personal injury claims.
We will fight to secure the compensation you deserve, including;
- Complete coverage of medical expenses
- Loss of income if you are unable to work
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering damages
- Permanent or temporary disability
- Mental anguish and emotional distress