San Bernardino Personal Injury Attorney
A serious injury can devastate your personal and professional life. Accidents caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness may lead to long-term or permanent disability, prolonged loss of income, and lasting trauma. It takes experience, expertise, and skill to place a fair monetary value on emotional distress and future medical expenses.
At Ellis Law, our San Bernardino personal injury lawyers have extensive experience helping accident victims. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to someone’s careless acts, call our offices immediately for a free consultation of your case. Our award-winning attorneys will work diligently to secure the compensation you deserve. Schedule your evaluation today by clicking here or calling (310) 641-3335.
Table of Contents
Why Choose San Bernardino’s Ellis Law
At Ellis Law, our San Bernardino’s personal injury lawyers understand the impact a serious injury can have on a person’s well-being, family life, and career. For over 25 years, our team has dedicated itself to achieving justice and fair compensation for injury victims.
We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning our clients pay nothing up-front for skilled and experienced counsel. Severe injuries often leave people unable to work for long stretches of time while medical bills continue to pile. Our firm believes you are entitled to highly-qualified representation and only draw litigation and trial fees once they have recovered a settlement or verdict.
Our esteemed personal injury attorneys have been nationally recognized for their leadership and successes, earning Ellis Law’s place in the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, American Board of Trial Attorneys, and Super Lawyers.
In San Bernardino, Ellis Law’s results-driven personal injury attorneys will give you and your case the personal and detailed attention it deserves. Call today.
How a San Bernardino Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
If you or a loved one has suffered a preventable injury due to negligence, it is essential to obtain experienced representation as soon as possible. From car accidents to construction disasters, serious injury claims are often overwhelming to pursue. There is a significant amount of paperwork, the process can be time-consuming and lengthy, and one miss-step can lead to your claim being denied completely. Frequently, injury victims are unable to work. In some cases, it may take weeks or months before the severity of the injuries can be assessed.
However, a San Bernardino personal injury lawyer can fight for your rights and pursue your best interests by:
- Negotiating with insurance companies. It is important to remember that insurance companies are a business. Every payout affects their profit. When an insurance adjuster calls, they may pressure you into an immediate settlement. If a claimant does not settle upfront and does not retain counsel, insurance companies can drag out claims while bills and other expenses add pressure for a victim to agree to a much lower settlement.
- Obtaining higher settlements. The Insurance Research Council found that injury victims of automotive-related accidents caused by a driver, manufacturer, or government negligence receive 3.5 times the settlement with an attorney than those without representation.
- Expertly handling complex cases. Some personal injury claims can be difficult to prove or face other complications. Medical malpractice, toxic exposure, and premises liability usually require an attorney with in-depth knowledge and resources.
- Expediting your case. Personal injury claims are frequently tied up in an immense amount of paperwork, insurance red tape, medical expert and witness statements, and other delays. If you or a loved one has been injured and cannot wait months for a settlement, a San Bernardino personal injury lawyer can stay on top of your case to help you receive the compensation you deserve as quickly as possible.
- Connecting injury victims to the best medical care. Experienced personal injury attorneys often have medical experts and other medical resources to help you receive the care, diagnosis, and treatment you need. In many cases, not having representation can leave you vulnerable to inferior care. Your insurance company may pressure you to use the medical experts they recommend. Since insurance companies hold their bottom line above your well-being, the standard of care you receive may be less than you deserve.
- Handling the legwork and preventing errors. In many cases, injury victims underestimate the amount of work needed to secure compensation. For those who are seriously hurt, time spent gathering and filling out essential paperwork, negotiating with insurance adjusters, and chasing medical documents is time spent away from healing. Also, small mistakes can be used to deny your claim. Insurance companies are constantly looking for a way to deny or reduce any payouts. Insurance adjusters are trained negotiators who usually insist all correspondence is recorded. An injury victim may accidentally say something that can hurt their claim. Or, if a claimant is preparing their own paperwork, missing a deadline by a day can significantly damage your case.
Ellis Law Represents a Wide Range of Personal Injury Claims in San Bernardino, California
At Ellis Law, we believe you deserve the highest compensation possible. When you are hurt in an accident, a settlement can alleviate medical and living expenses, cover the costs of your care, reimburse you for lost wages, and compensate you for your suffering.
We advocate for San Bernardino victims injured in;
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Uber accidents
- Lyft accidents
- E-scooter accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability
- Construction accidents
- Wrongful death
- Product liability
- Birth injury
- Dog bites
We also represent those with serious injuries, including
- Herniated discs
- Spinal cord injuries
- Whiplash and neck injuries
- Fractures and broken bones
- Back injuries
- Burn injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Contact Ellis Law’s Premier Personal Injury Lawyers in San Bernardino
There are many challenges to filing a personal injury claim. Protect yourself by obtaining the expert counsel of Ellis Law. Our San Bernardino personal injury attorneys will fight to recover the damages you deserve, including;
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Disability or disfigurement
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Out-of-pocket expenses that resulted from the injury