San Bernardino Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycles have long represented a sense of freedom and detachment from personal and professional obligations. However, the sensation of freedom on the road also makes motorcycle riders acutely vulnerable to injury.
At Ellis Law, our San Bernardino motorcycle accident attorneys represent those injured by neglectful drivers. When motorists refuse to share the road and watch for motorcycle riders, the consequences can be devastating. It is critical that you seek the counsel of an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer immediately. Schedule a free consult with one of our esteemed personal injury attorneys today by contacting Ellis Law at 1-888-387-7168 or by clicking here.
Superior Motorcycle Accident Representation by Ellis Law
At Ellis Law, our compassionate and results-driven motorcycle accident lawyers are here for you. For more than 25 years, our nationally-recognized attorneys have provided close, personal service and secured the highest compensation possible.
Our skilled motorcycle injury attorneys continue to earn accolades, including recognition in the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, American Board of Trial Attorneys, and Super Lawyers. We have a distinguished history of negotiating six and seven-figure settlements with insurance companies. When a settlement cannot be reached, we have also achieved numerous successes in litigation.
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident, you deserve the best representation possible. Call Ellis Law now for a free consultation of your case.
How a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Help Your Case
While it is acceptable to gamble with your safety on a motorcycle, you should never gamble with your representation. Our San Bernardino motorcycle accident lawyers have extensive experience navigating the complexities of personal injury law.
Our firm will;
- Use our exceptional negotiating skills to secure the highest settlement possible for your case
- Help collect all relevant documentation to illustrate the extent of your injuries
- Retain investigators and experts
- Uncover all liable parties
- Guide you through the process
- Pay all upfront court costs
- Process and file all paperwork, motions, and court fees
- Conduct an investigation by subpoenaing documents, interviewing witnesses, and gathering critical evidence to support your claim
- Assign a value to your past, present, and future medical expenses resulting from your injuries
If a negligent driver has injured you or a loved one in a motorcycle crash, call Ellis Law today and protect your rights.
What Are Common Injuries Motorcycle Accident Victims Sustain?
Motorcycle accidents are often devastating. Riders are exposed to the elements and have virtually no protection in the event of an accident. In addition, motorcyclists usually suffer two serious impacts. The first impact is when the vehicle strikes the motorcycle rider. The second impact is when the rider hits the ground.
Some common injuries motorcycle riders suffer are;
- Skull fractures and traumatic brain injuries
- Road rash, which can lead to nerve damage in severe cases
- Herniated discs
- Spinal cord injuries, including paraplegia and paralysis
- Whiplash and neck injuries
- Fractures and broken bones
- Back injuries
- Burn injuries
- Crush injuries
Contact Ellis Law Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, you deserve compensation. At Ellis Law, we understand the devastating consequences brought on by severe, temporary, and permanent injuries. Our San Bernardino motorcycle accident attorneys are standing by to ensure you recover damages, including;
- Full coverage for medical expenses related to the crash
- Loss of income if you are unable to work
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering damages
- Permanent or temporary disability
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Other out-of-pocket expenses that resulted from the injury
Contact the dedicated lawyers of Ellis Law today and schedule a free evaluation of your case. You can contact us by clicking here or calling 1-888-387-7168.