San Bernardino Car Accidents
Serious car accidents are devastating, often leaving victims with life-threatening or critical injuries. The road to recovery is notoriously long, painful, and expensive. Medical debt can accumulate rapidly, leaving accident victims overwhelmed and looking for a settlement as quickly as possible.
At Ellis Law, our San Bernardino car accident attorneys will fight for your full compensation. Our experts understand how to assign value to your pain, suffering, and whole medical picture. If you or a loved one has been injured in a San Bernardino car accident, call the dedicated lawyers of Ellis Law today. Schedule your free consultation by clicking here or calling 1-888-387-7168.
Choose Ellis Law for Your Car Accident Injury Needs
Ellis Law is a nationally recognized firm that focuses on personal injury cases. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries due to a negligent driver, our San Bernardino car accident lawyers will aggressively fight for the compensation you deserve.
Senior Partner, Andrew Ellis, founded Ellis Law over 25 years ago. He has received a number of prestigious legal awards and titles, including;
- Recognition by the American Registry of Business Excellence as one of the Top Attorneys in Southern California
- Included in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Voted “Best Car Accident Attorney in Los Angeles” 2017
Attorney Andrew Ellis has expanded his rigorous work ethic and professionalism into San Bernardino, California.
At Ellis Law, our talented team continues to achieve outstanding results. We have an extensive track record for negotiating six and seven-figure settlements with insurance companies and winning trials before California juries. Our talented litigators have been included in the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, American Board of Trial Attorneys and Super Lawyers.
When you need the best, Ellis Law is here for you. We offer our clients;
- A risk-free case evaluation
- Close, personal service
- Responsive communication
- Contingency-fee basis
- Top-tier trial attorneys
- Treatment from top medical specialists and doctors with no up-front costs
- Payment for rental vehicle and medical bills
- Transportation to court and doctor’s appointments
- Largest settlement value or verdict for your losses
Call Ellis Law today.
Why You Need a San Bernardino Car Accident Attorney
When you are seriously hurt in a car accident, your health should be your number one priority. Handling your own claim could put both your health and settlement at risk.
First, it is crucial that you understand an insurance company is not on your side. Insurance adjusters are trained negotiators whose goal is to minimize your payout, if not deny it altogether. Some tactics may include;
- Calling immediately after an accident. Some serious injuries may take weeks or months before they are fully evaluated. You need time to fully assess all the damage and extent of your injuries before considering a settlement offer.
- Pressuring you to accept a quick settlement, a small but expedited offer.
- Pressuring you to record your conversation with the insurance company. You can consent to being recorded or decline. Even if the insurance adjuster insists the recording will be used for training purposes, a car accident attorney would advise against making recorded statements without the presence of counsel.
- Asking seemingly simple questions that may harm your case. If an insurance adjuster can find that you bear partial responsibility in the car accident, your settlement will be reduced or denied.
Secondly, handling your own injury claim is a difficult and stressful process. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, the NCBI, stress significantly affects your recovery.
- Wound healing is complex. Poor or slow healing can increase the risk of infections and complications, lengthen hospital stays, and slow the return to normal activities.
- Psychological stress releases the hormones cortisol, prolactin, and catecholamines, leading to increased blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Stress hormones can impair immune function and delay healing.
Last, small errors on your insurance claim can severely impact your settlement or cause it to be denied. Car accident claims entail;
- Preparing an immense amount of paperwork
- Collecting numerous detailed medical documents to prove the extent of your injuries
- Meeting strict deadlines
- Negotiating with the insurance company
Representing yourself in a car accident claim will leave you vulnerable to pressure from the insurance company and case preparation errors due to inexperience. Protect yourself and your rights by calling the skilled, expert car accident lawyers of Ellis Law.
What Injuries Are Common in Serious Car Collisions?
Traffic accidents can lead to serious and debilitating injuries. In some cases, car crash victims may have temporary or permanent damage. At Ellis Law, we represent accident victims suffering from;
- Traumatic brain injury
- Amputation injuries
- Herniated disc injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Whiplash or neck injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Back injuries
- Burn injuries
How San Bernardino’s Ellis Law Will Help
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in a traffic collision, schedule a free evaluation of your case with Ellis Law. Our esteemed car accident attorneys will;
- Gather key evidence, including police reports, medical records, medical expert statements
- Utilize our network of investigators and experts to strengthen your case
- Negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the settlement you deserve
- Organize and present your case to prove liability and damages
- If a fair settlement cannot be reached, our talented litigators will represent you in court
Contact Ellis Law Now for Award-Winning Representation
Choosing counsel to represent your best interests is a very personal decision. At Ellis Law, our San Bernardino car accident attorneys have the skills, experience, and resources you need to recover the damages you deserve, including;
- Full coverage for medical expenses related to the crash
- Loss of income if you are unable to work
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering damages
- Permanent or temporary disability
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Other out-of-pocket expenses that resulted from the injury
If you or someone you love has been injured in a traffic collision due to negligence, call Ellis Law today. Our attentive and knowledgeable attorneys are standing by. Contact Ellis Law for a free consultation today by clicking here or calling 1-888-387-7168.