San Bernardino Bus Accidents
California bus accidents are devastating. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries due to negligent actions, our bus accident attorneys in San Bernardino are here for you.
At Ellis Law, we represent injury victims across the state by achieving justice and fair compensation for their suffering. We have cultivated a talented litigation team that provides high-quality legal counsel for serious and catastrophic injury victims due to negligence. Schedule your free consultation by clicking here or calling 1-888-387-7168.
Table of Contents
Why Choose Ellis Law?
For more than 25 years, our nationally recognized personal injury firm has provided close, personal service and secured the highest compensation possible for our clients.
- We have a track record of negotiating six and seven-figure settlements with insurance companies and winning numerous jury trials.
- We continuously earn accolades, including recognition in the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, American Board of Trial Attorneys, and California’s Super Lawyers.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning our clients pay nothing up-front for skilled and experienced representation
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in a negligent bus accident, you deserve the best representation possible. Call Ellis Law now for a free consultation of your case.
How a San Bernardino Bus Accident Attorney Can Help
Bus accident victims are often overwhelmed by the pain of their injuries and recovery to negotiate a settlement with an insurance company objectively. Insurance adjusters will take advantage of that fact by offering you a payment far below what you deserve and pressuring you to accept their offer before your injuries have been fully assessed.
Insurance companies protect their bottom line by minimizing your settlement offer or finding reasons to deny your claim on merit or technicality. As the claimant, it is your responsibility to prove the extent of your injuries. Filing a claim is infinitely more complex when the burden of proof rests on your shoulders. Also, the claims process itself can be difficult to navigate, leaving claimants vulnerable to errors that may harm their case.
The best way to even the playing field is to have an experienced attorney on your side. Our San Bernardino bus accident lawyers will handle the leg work and negotiate a settlement you deserve, allowing you to focus on your recovery, family, and overall well-being.
Bus Collisions Cause Devastating Injuries
The sheer size and weight of buses significantly contribute to the seriousness of collisions. The average transit bus weighs between 20,000 and 30,00 pounds with passengers, enabling them to plow through passenger cars and cause catastrophic damage.
Accident victims regularly sustain traumatic injuries, including;
- Traumatic brain injuries, including permanent brain damage
- Internal organ damage and bleeding
- Amputations and decapitations
- Severe burn injuries
- Nerve damage
- Disfigurement, including severe scarring
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis and paraplegia
- Whiplash and neck injuries
- Fractures and broken bones
- Dislocated bones
- Herniated discs
- Back injuries
Ellis Law Is Here for You
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a bus crash due to negligence, call Ellis Law today. Our bus accident attorneys in San Bernardino will fight to recover the damages you deserve, including;
- Full coverage for medical expenses related to the crash
- Loss of income if you are unable to work
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering damages
- Permanent or temporary disability
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Other out-of-pocket expenses that resulted from the injury
Consult with one of our experienced San Bernardino personal injury attorneys today and receive a free evaluation of your case. Our lines are open 24 hours a day at 1-888-303-8780, or click here to chat now.