San Bernardino Bicycle Accidents
Bicycle crashes cause devastating injuries. While motorists are protected by a steel cage and airbags, bicyclists are exposed to the full force of the impact. Due to simple physics, a car going 25mph will need 85 feet before it can come to a complete stop. To put it in perspective, it will take 8 car lengths before an average-sized car can come to a full stop. Cyclists can be dragged under the automobile or thrown several feet in the air before colliding with the ground, resulting in severe crush injuries, head trauma, and internal damage.
For 25 years, Ellis Law has represented individuals who have suffered serious injuries due to negligence or carelessness. Our San Bernardino bicycle accident attorneys are determined to achieve justice and fair compensation for our clients. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries resulting from a bicycle accident, call Ellis Law today and schedule a free consultation. There may be challenges in the claims process that could jeopardize your case. Click here or call 1-888-387-7168 and learn how to protect your best interests.
Why Ellis Law Should Be Your Bicycle Accident Attorney
Ellis Law has made a name for themselves in the trenches of personal injury law to become nationally recognized, earning prestigious accolades, titles, and distinctions, including;
- The Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Top Southern California Super Lawyers
At Ellis Law, you will have an elite team of bicycle accident attorneys with an established track record of negotiating six and seven-figure settlements with insurance companies and winning numerous trials before California juries.
Benefits of Obtaining Representation for Your San Bernardino Bicycle Accident
You deserve to be fully aware of your rights after a serious bicycle collision. Our experienced bicycle accident lawyers can answer questions about the claims process and advise you of your best interests.
The single most important step you can take to protect yourself after a serious collision is to obtain legal counsel.
A bicycle accident lawyer’s sole responsibility is to do what is best for their client. No amount of google searches or legal forums can replace the knowledge, skill, and experience of an attorney who specializes in personal injury law. Our San Bernardino bicycle injury lawyers will;
- Conduct an investigation, including taking witness statements and reconstructing the scene
- Gather critical evidence to support the finding of negligence, fault, and the extent of your pain and suffering
- Utilize investigators and medical experts to illustrate how your injuries affect every aspect of your life presently and in the future
- Translate intangible damages, like pain, suffering, emotional stress, and loss of enjoyment into a monetary value
- Compellingly present the evidence to negotiate the highest possible settlement or verdict
Schedule Your Ellis Law Consultation Today
Ellis Law is committed to providing personal, responsive service to each client. Our experienced team of litigators will fight for the compensation you deserve, including;
- Complete coverage for medical expenses related to the crash
- Loss of income if you are unable to work
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering damages
- Permanent or temporary disability
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Other out-of-pocket expenses that resulted from the injury
Consult with one of our bicycle accident attorneys in San Bernardino, California, today and receive a free evaluation of your case. Our lines are open 24 hours a day at 1-888-303-8780, or click here to chat now.