Rowland Heights Bus Accident Lawyers
Rowland Heights is known as one of the “Most Comfortable Summer Cities” as ranked by Sperling’s Best Places. This bustling city is the largest census-designated place in Los Angeles County by area and the fourth-largest by population. This crowding makes it a perfect storm for bus accidents as school buses, public transportation, shuttles, and even tour buses share the streets with smaller passenger cars. The more buses there are on the streets the more likely it is that something can go awry.
Whether a bus accident is caused by driver error, company violations, or other common mistakes, bus accident victims have a legal right to seek compensation for their losses. Ellis Injury Law has a team of expert personal injury lawyers that can help you in the event that you or someone you love is injured in a bus accident.
With more than $350 million in damages secured for victims since our inception, Ellis Rowland Heights bus accident lawyers are the ones you want to trust to help you get the compensation you deserve after your accident.
How bus accident lawyers can help you
The best Rowland Heights bus accident attorney is one that has a thorough understanding and experience in the tricky ins and outs of bus accident cases. Every bus accident lawyer at Ellis Injury Law has experience helping victims with:
- Offering references to high-quality medical care
- Investigating all aspects of the scene including witness statements, wreckage, and video footage
- Determining the accident’s cause and who was responsible
- Advising on financial concerns after the accident including dealing with insurance companies and bill collectors
- Representing you and your best interests in settlement negotiations and court
How much is my bus accident claim worth?
There is no exact formula for predicting how much a bus accident claim will be worth. However, our Rowland Heights bus accident lawyers know that compensation amounts depend on important variables including:
- The amount of loss suffered, including lost wages, medical hills, emotional suffering, and other damages
- The amount of loss you will continue to suffer
- The clarity with which the prosecution can demonstrate fault
Ellis Injury Law attorneys have the experience necessary to know when to push for a higher offer and when to accept a settlement. We will work diligently to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
We are so confident in our abilities that we work on a contingency basis and offer free initial consultations. You will owe us no money upfront and will only pay us for our services if we win.
Your Rowland Heights bus accident lawyers
Ellis Injury Law is proud to serve Rowland Heights residents. You can count on us for tenacious and effective personal injury attorney services. Reach out to your Rowland Heights bus accident attorney today for a free no-obligation consultation.