Riverside Bus Accident Lawyers
Riverside is one of those lucky communities that has it all. Our scenic splendor and splendid architecture make it easy to see why people love living here. But we would get lonely pretty quick if we didn’t have access to regular bus service.
Sadly, our public buses aren’t what they used to be. Deteriorating standards, slipshod maintenance, and sometimes outright negligence make getting on a bus a risky proposition these days.
In our role as personal injury lawyers, we routinely represent victims of bus-related accidents. But we would prefer that these misfortunes never occurred in the first place.
One way we help to prevent these public tragedies is by raising awareness of the suffering they inflict on innocent people. With that in mind, here’s a look at three of the most common, and most devastating, consequences of busing accidents:
- Physical injuries: These can range from minor bumps and bruises to life-threatening wounds requiring extensive hospital stays. No matter what level of harm they cause, an injury is always serious to the people involved.
- Emotional and psychological aftereffects: As with physical injuries, mental suffering can take many forms, from jangled nerves and bad dreams to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). While these wounds are less obvious than physical trauma, the suffering they cause is every bit as real.
- Financial hardship: Typically, this comes in two forms. The first is the awful expense that comes with receiving injury-related medical care. The second is the impact that injuries can have on the accident victim’s ability to earn a living. Taken together, these two problems can wreck a household’s finances.
It’s important to talk to a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Prompt action is important for getting the compensation you deserve.
Why choose Ellis Injury Law to handle your case?
Andrew Ellis, our firm’s founder/senior partner, has dedicated his life to helping everyday people. The child of a first-generation immigrant, he has seen firsthand the effects of social and economic injustice.
Andrew chose the law as his way to give back to his community. Here’s what you can expect when you entrust your case to Ellis Injury Law:
- An honest evaluation of your case: We believe in being upfront with every potential client. We’ll tell you right away if we’re the right Riverside bus accident lawyers for your case.
- No out-of-pocket fees ever: Nobody should have to pay a big legal bill simply to talk to a bus accident lawyer. That’s why we offer free consultations. It’s also why we take cases on a contingency basis. You’ll never have to worry about shelling out your hard-earned money to receive our skilled legal representation.
- Much-welcomed peace of mind: A personal injury lawyer can do more than handle your case. He or she can also act as your advocate with impatient or abusive creditors. Knowing that you have a capable law firm in your corner can make these parties treat you with the respect you deserve.
Contact Ellis Injury Law today to begin your journey to a better tomorrow. We’re available 24/7 for your convenience. We want to be the Riverside bus accident lawyers you trust.