Rancho Palos Verdes Bus Accident Lawyers
Like the rest of the LA area, the Rancho Palos Verdes community relies on public buses to get us where we’re going. Normally this is a safe, comfortable option, as long as the bus system is running well. When it’s mismanaged, however, the results can include serious injuries or even worse.
If you have suffered an injury due to a bus-related accident, then you know what we’re talking about. A conversation with one of our personal injury lawyers can help you to understand your options, putting you on the path to receiving the compensation you deserve.
A growing problem across the LA area
Long-time LA residents are well acquainted with our public transportation system. Most of us have taken the bus at least a few times over the years.
As previously mentioned, this is typically considered a safe, convenient mode of travel. But things have begun to change in recent years. Some of the growing concerns about city buses include:
- Safety: Many bus riders report feeling unsafe during their daily commute. A growing body of data indicates that their worries are well-founded.
- Mechanical problems: By itself, this can be a frustrating issue to deal with. When it affects the vehicle’s safety systems, it increases the odds of someone getting hurt.
- Poorly planned routes: This is more than a convenience issue. The failure of city planners to adjust to the city’s growing traffic can lead to dangerous bus collisions.
- Insensitivity to rider concerns: This is a subjective issue, with plenty to say on both sides. Still, there is a growing number of commuters who feel that the city is turning a deaf ear to their input.
How we can help
A bus accident lawyer can’t undo the damage that occurs when the system breaks down, of course. But they can work to help you to get past your injuries and trauma. Here’s how:
- By getting you a fair deal: The old stereotype about accident victims being lazy or greedy is nonsense. The vast majority of people who have suffered an injury are simply looking for what’s right. Sadly, the other side often tries to bully vulnerable people into accepting a token offer. A personal injury attorney can help you to stand up to these kinds of sleazy tactics.
- By giving you regular updates: One of the worst things about being an accident victim is not knowing where you stand. With an Ellis Rancho Palos Verdes bus accident attorney in your corner, you will always know how your case is progressing, giving you valuable peace of mind.
- By lending a listening ear: There’s a big difference between hearing what another person is saying and actually listening to them. Ellis Rancho Palos Verdes bus accident lawyers are skilled in this type of caring communication.
Contact Ellis Injury Law today to arrange your no-cost consultation. We’re available 24/7 by calling our toll-free number 888-920-8277. We can help you to embrace the future with confidence.