Playa Vista Car Accident Lawyers
Ellis Injury Law is a nationally acclaimed, award-winning law firm. Don’t let insurance adjusters push you around! Our Playa Vista car accident lawyers can level the playing field. Over the past 25 years, our firm has helped thousands of clients throughout California – people just like you – get cash money for their auto accident injuries. From whiplash and herniated discs to traumatic brain injuries, our legal team ensures your voice is heard, and your pain and suffering is justly compensated.
Ellis Injury Law has won $350 million in damages for our clients, and we’re ready to advocate for you. Understand your rights and protections under the law by speaking to a reputable car accident lawyer who doesn’t shy away from challenging cases. Don’t compromise your financial recovery by going it alone – partner with Ellis Injury Law for the best chances of success.
Why hire Ellis Injury Law?
Our attorneys have ample experience with the most serious of vehicle accident injuries and appreciate the long-term ramifications that victims and their families suffer. Whether you were in a bus accident, were struck by an uninsured driver, or suffered injury because of a negligent driver, our attorneys can quantify the total extent of your losses in a crash. If you or someone you love needs aggressive representation from a car accident lawyer who won’t back down, here are few reasons to choose Ellis Injury Law:
- All prospective clients are welcome to a free case evaluation
- We offer an honest assessment if you have a strong claim for damages
- We advance all legal costs and only get paid if we recover damages
- We develop personalized litigation strategies to maximize your compensation
- We are available to our clients 24/7
- We respond promptly to all communications
- We can help with medical bills and work with top-rated health professionals
Five rules to follow after an auto accident
Follow this advice to safeguard your rights after a wreck:
- Don’t admit fault – Be polite, but please refrain from taking responsibility for the accident, even if you think you are partly to blame
- Keep emotion out of it – Stick to the facts when talking about the accident to the police officer and insurance company.
- No recorded statements – You are not obligated to provide a written or recorded statement to insurance adjusters
- Get medical attention even if you don’t appear injured – Many car accident injuries, such as whiplash, don’t have immediate symptoms. Take care of yourself, and get a full physical evaluation as soon as possible and keep all medical records
- Consult with an experienced car accident attorney about your case
Types of compensation you can recover
Whether we settle with the insurance company or take your case to trial, the following types of damages are available to plaintiffs:
- Medical and hospital bills, including emergency care services, and any medicines or medical devices necessary
- Loss of income
- Loss of future wages if the accident caused permanent disability
- Emotional trauma, distress, anxiety or depression caused by the accident
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Costs to repair vehicle damage
Free case evaluation in Playa Vista
Call Ellis Injury Law to arrange a complimentary consultation with a Playa Vista car accident attorney today. We provide compassionate legal guidance and have the resources and skill to see your car accident claim from beginning to end.