Playa Vista Bus Accident Lawyers
In the populous city of L.A., there are countless buses along the crowded, busy streets, carrying thousands of people from one destination to the next. While most of us don’t think much about the size or safety of such a large, common vehicle, those who have experienced an accident with one understand the impact it can have on your life.
Whether you are a passenger, pedestrian, or another driver, experiencing the sheer force of a 12- to 20- ton bus can be traumatic mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially. It may also mean that you are eligible for compensation for your injury and losses.
Playa Vista bus accident lawyers
The best way to determine if you are eligible to receive reparations for a bus accident injuries is to contact an experienced personal injury attorney. Your Playa Vista bus accident attorney will work through the details of your case, no matter how severe or seemingly small, and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Damages that can be claimed
Every bus accident settlement is different, as it depends on the severity of the injury and how many damages can be claimed. Our personal injury lawyers are experienced in maximizing your compensation by exhausting all of the ways that your injury has and will affect your life.
Some common damages included in bus accident personal injury cases are:
- Any medical bills related to injuries from the accident
- The estimated cost of future medical care for ongoing surgeries, rehabilitation, etc.
- Cost of medications, medical equipment, and at-home medical care, such as nurses or caregivers
- Childcare or elderly care when one of the guardians have been injured
- Lost wages due to missing work or an inability to continue working
- Property damage to the vehicle or other objects
- Decreased quality in life and pain and suffering
These are just a few of the damages that our Playa vista bus accident lawyers can include in your claim. One of the ways you can help to maximize your claim is by keeping a record of any expenses related to your injury.
Filing a claim
For most people, the thought of fighting against a large insurance company can seem overwhelming. Trusting your case to an experienced bus accident lawyer will alleviate the stress of complex legal proceedings so that you can focus on your recovery while we focus on winning you your money.
When you hire a Playa Vista bus accident attorney from Ellis Law, you can expect us to:
- Conduct a full investigation of the accident
- Determine (and prove) which parties should be held liable for your injuries
- File any necessary legal documents
- Fight for the maximum amount of compensation
- Work without pay until your case has been won
You can also count on a lawyer who is genuinely concerned with your recovery and the well-being of your family. We’ll be by your side every step of the way until your case is won.
Hiring Ellis Law
While we can’t reverse the accident or fix your injuries, our Playa Vista bus accident lawyers can help you hold big companies responsible and collect financial reparations for your losses. We have more than 25 years of experience winning cases and have collected more than $350 million for our clients.
Contact us today for your free case evaluation. We are here to help you every step of the way.