Pearblossom Car Accident Lawyers
As members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a distinction held by less than 1% of attorneys in the nation, Ellis Injury Law has proven we can successfully handle the most difficult of legal matters. Our Pearblossom car accident lawyers draw from decades of experience and an in-depth knowledge of the various laws and regulations that apply to all types of motor vehicle collisions and large truck accidents, including those that cause permanent injuries and death. Skilled trial attorneys and capable negotiators, our legal team has recovered over $350 million for our clients. Put our dedication, experience and resources to work for you after a serious injury or loss of a loved one, and speak to a Pearblossom car accident lawyer at our firm.
Types of vehicle accident cases we handle
We can help you put your life back together after a vehicle accident by providing sound, results-driven legal guidance. Ellis Injury Law leverages more than 25 years of collective experience successfully litigating all types of vehicle accidents involving tractor trailers, distracted drivers, excessive speed, roadway defects, pedestrian knock-downs, and those arising from pure negligence. If the accident caused significant harm like brain injury or paralysis, you and your loved ones could be facing a serious financial setback. It is trying times like these when your choice of legal representative is of vital importance. Pearblossom car accident lawyers at Ellis Law are renowned for their aggressive advocacy and proven case results. We can help you recoup damages to reimburse for medical bills, loss of income, emotional trauma, and diminished earning prospects if your injuries make it impossible to meet the physical demands of your work.
Preserve your rights after a car accident
Taking the right steps in the days and weeks following an auto accident can improve your chances of recovering fair compensation, whether as an out-of-court settlement or verdict. The following are measures you should take to protect your rights:
- Assess yourself and others for injuries
- Render aid to injured if you are capable
- Turn on your hazard lights
- Call the police/ emergency responders
- Do not make accusations
- Be polite, but never admit fault
- Obtain a copy of the police accident report
- Take photos of the vehicle damage and accident scene
- Gather personal and insurance information of other drivers
- If there were any eyewitnesses, get their names and contact info
- Seek medical attention; if you were not taken to the ER, make an appointment with a doctor
- Explain the full extent of your injuries but do not exaggerate
- Keep your medical appointments and records of all medical expenses
- Do not give a statement or sign papers for the insurance company
Consult with a reputable car accident lawyer
Arrange a free consultation with Ellis Injury Law
If you live in the Pearblossom area and need superior representation in your accident case, Ellis Injury Law is here for you. It costs you nothing to discuss your situation with a veteran car accident attorney at our firm. You won’t pay a dime unless we win legal reparations on your behalf!