Orange County Personal Injury Lawyers
Unfortunate tragedy can strike anywhere, even in a gorgeous locale like Orange County. Whether it’s in a vehicle or on foot, injury-causing accidents are a possibility, particularly in busy areas like this one.
Not every accident is caused by overcrowding, of course. Environmental factors, adverse weather, and outright negligence all play a role in our national epidemic of personal injuries. Whatever the cause, however, accidents all have one thing in common: treating them takes time, effort, and, of course, money.
That’s where an Ellis personal injury lawyer comes into the picture. We can never undo the suffering you’ve endured. But we can work to point you towards a brighter future by helping you get the compensation you deserve. It all starts by getting in touch with our office today.
The cold, hard facts about a hot topic
Studies show that millions of personal injuries occur each year. The experts who study these incidents have grouped them into major classifications based on their causes. Here’s what they’ve found:
- Auto accidents can happen anytime, anywhere: Even if you’re not on the road, it’s possible. In fact, thousands of pedestrians are struck by vehicles each year, sometimes with fatal results – wrongful death.
- A slip and fall can lead to more than bumps and bruises: Slip and fall accidents are perhaps the single greatest cause of concussions, broken hips, and other common emergency room situations. In many cases, the fault for the misfortune lies solely and squarely with the property owner or manager.
- A dog isn’t always man’s best friend: Pet owners have a duty to keep their four-legged family members under control. When they fail in this obligation, innocent people often pay the price.
- Work zones can become accident zones: The number of work-related injuries has gone down over the years, a fact for which all of us are grateful. Nonetheless, workplace injuries remain a common problem across the country.
- Sometimes sports are bad for your health: Physical activity is the foundation for lifelong wellbeing. But sometimes coaches, instructors, and other officials focus more on athletic glory than on the safety of their players, with devastating results.
Putting your life back together after your personal injury
The first thing you need to do after an accident is to seek professional medical care. Once a doctor has treated you, it’s important to contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Here’s why:
- Insurance by itself may not cover all your expenses: You always stand a better chance of getting a fair deal from an insurer when you have Orange County personal injury lawyers to protect your interests.
- You may help protect others: There’s nothing like the threat of legal action to make negligent property owners correct public safety hazards before other people get hurt.
- Being proactive is better than being passive: Simply talking to an attorney can give you a much-needed sense of empowerment just when you need it the most.
The attorneys here at Ellis Injury Law have recovered more than $350 million for their clients over the years, a figure which speaks for itself. Get in touch with us today to arrange your free consultation. When things go wrong, our Orange County personal injury lawyers want to help make them right.