Oakland City Bus Accident Lawyer
Bus accidents can cause severe, life-altering injuries and sometimes even loss of life. What can be even more devastating is knowing that the accident could’ve easily been avoided had another person or party acted more mindfully. Filing a personal injury claim for a bus accident that resulted in injury will not reverse the incident but it could give you the compensation you need to pay for expenses related to the incident and increase your quality of life.
Oakland City bus accident lawyers at Ellis Law understand the struggles that follow such an incident and will fight to win you the money you deserve.
What is my case worth?
It is impossible to put a price tag on the suffering that results from a serious accident, as no amount of money can reverse the situation. However, our Oakland personal injury lawyers can help you request money to cover expenses incurred because of the incident and for other sufferings of you and your family.
Some of the things you may request compensation for include:
- Loss of job and wages, or reduced income
- Past, present, and estimated future medical care
- Emotional distress
- Home modifications for disabilities and assistive devices
Claims vary from case to case. The best way to determine the value of your case is through a complete case evaluation with an experienced bus accident lawyer.
Why should I hire a legal team?
Filing a lawsuit can be a long, complex procedure that requires extensive knowledge and experience. Trying to begin the process alone, especially while recovering from an injury or grieving over the loss of someone you love, can be overwhelming, emotional, and unsuccessful. The best thing you can do to help yourself and your family following a bus accident is to turn to a personal injury attorney who works for a firm that has more than 25 years of experience winning claims in and out of the courtroom. Your Oakland City bus accident attorney will work tirelessly on your case.
What you can expect from Ellis Law:
- A free consultation and case evaluation
- On-the-scene coaching on what to do or say after the incident
- Detailed investigation of the accident
- Determination of responsible party or parties
- Acquirement of proof of negligence
- Genuine care regarding the wellbeing of you and your family
- Financial peace of mind—we don’t bill until you’ve won
- An experienced team with a track record of wins
Oakland City bus accident lawyers from Ellis Law care about you and your family and will work harder than any other law firm to ensure you receive the most amount of money possible.
Contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation.