Montrose Truck Accident Lawyers
Given their size, commercial trucks present a constant risk on the roadways in and around Montrose, CA. Often weighing 20,000 pounds, these massive 18-wheelers can cause catastrophic injuries, especially with a negligent operator behind the wheel. For over two decades, Ellis Injury Law has been a proud advocate for those injured at the hands of negligent commercial drivers. Call today to learn how we can help you hold the people responsible for your injuries accountable.
Uncovering the cause of your accident
Given the size and scope of some trucking accidents, it can be challenging to develop a clear picture of what happened. However, experienced personal injury lawyers can rely on a wide array of information in order to build the strongest injury case possible, including:
- Police reports
- Witness statements
- Traffic video
- Accident reconstruction expert reports
- Physical inspection of the commercial vehicle involved in the wreck
- Truck operator’s driving history, medical records, and criminal background
Our Montrose truck accident lawyers review every crash with a fine-toothed comb. It is this diligence that gives you the best chance of having the strongest case possible. Our dedication to thorough evidence collection is one of the reasons we have been able to collect more than $350 million on behalf of all of our clients.
Damages available in a truck accident lawsuit
It is the goal of every truck accident lawyer to recover the most damages possible for his or her clients. The first step in that process is to determine how their clients were affected. This can include physical injuries they receive, as well as how the accident impacted them emotionally or financially. Common damages in a Montrose truck accident case include:
- Medical bills – If injuries suffered in a truck accident send you to the hospital, it is your right to seek compensation from the responsible party for those bills. This includes expenses from shortly after the accident, as well as any potential future medical costs.
- Pain and suffering – The long-term effects of a truck accident can haunt you physically as well as emotionally. Given the severity of a truck accident, it is not uncommon to face a lifetime of physical limitations due to your injuries. Your personal injury attorney can help you seek compensation for that suffering.
- Lost wages – Missing work due to your injuries only compounds the unexpected costs of a truck accident. You are entitled to seek compensation both for your lost wages as well as any decrease in future earning potential due to your injuries.
How a lawyer can help
The experienced professionals at Ellis Injury Law are dedicated to recovering damages on behalf of our clients. Night or day, we are available 24/7 to discuss your case. What’s more, working with Ellis Injury Law is risk-free. There are no up-front fees to retain our services, and we only get paid if you do. To discover what a dedicated team of experienced truck accident lawyers can do for you, call today to schedule your no-obligation free consultation.