Monrovia Truck Accident Lawyers
Ellis Injury Law is dedicated to fighting for the rights of Monrovia residents that have suffered injuries from a collision with an 18-wheeler or other large commercial vehicle. You deserve compensation for your injuries, and a Monrovia truck accident attorney may be able to help make that a reality.
What to expect from your Monrovia truck accident attorney
Whether your truck accident occurred on historic Route 66 or the Foothill Freeway, the guidance from experienced personal injury lawyers can go a long way towards obtaining the compensation you deserve.
It is understandable that you want to receive compensation for your injuries quickly. An experienced attorney will work to ensure your case is handled efficiently, however much time that may require. Along the way, your attorney can provide guidance on the potential value of your claim, the likelihood your case may settle before trial, and what to expect during trial.
You have the right to file suit and seek monetary compensation for your injuries. While the outcome of litigation is never guaranteed, you can count on the professionals at Ellis Injury Law to work tirelessly to get you compensation for your injuries.
Damages available in a truck accident
There are a variety of damages that a truck accident lawyer may be able to help you obtain. Some of the types of damages that may be available in a truck accident lawsuit can include:
- Hospital bills – The amount of hospital bills following a truck accident can be eye-opening. Through a personal injury lawsuit, you have the ability to recoup your out-of-pocket medical costs.
- Future medical costs – You are not limited in your recovery to past medical expenses. In the event that case goes to trial, if your personal injury attorney convinces a jury of your peers that you will have ongoing medical costs stemming from the truck accident, the jury may award that amount to you.
- Vehicle repairs – While the priority after a truck accident is to ensure you have the medical care that you require, you also have the right to pursue compensation for any damage to your vehicle caused by the negligent truck driver. This can include the cost of repairs or replacement.
- Lost wages – If you missed work due to your injuries, the person responsible for the accident may be held liable for the wages you missed out on. You also have the opportunity to recover damages for your reduced earning potential if the injury has permanent effects.
- Pain and suffering – While it can be difficult to place a dollar value on your physical pain, experienced Monrovia truck accident lawyers will make the case to the jury that you deserve to be compensated for your suffering.
Contact a Monrovia truck accident attorney today
Do you have questions about how a Monrovia truck accident attorney might be able to help? You can get the answers you are looking for with a free, no-obligation consultation with Ellis Injury Law. Call today to get your case started.