Maywood Bus Accident Lawyers
Even though Maywood is the third-smallest incorporated city in Los Angeles County it still sees a lot of traffic, the majority of which is buses. From work shuttles and city buses to school buses and even tour buses, Maywood residents are familiar with bus traffic. Sadly, this also means that they are familiar with bus accidents.
There are lots of reasons why buses get into accidents, but no matter what the reason victims are almost always left with severe injuries and extensive losses. If you or someone you love was injured in a bus accident, you need the help of an expert Maywood bus accident attorney, like those at Ellis Injury Law. All Ellis personal injury lawyers have the experience necessary to give you expert representation for your bus accident case.
Why you need a lawyer
It’s always a good idea to have a lawyer representing your best interests in a personal injury case, but even more so when it comes to bus accident cases. Bus accidents can be tricky, as they often involve complex liability issues and dealings with various government agencies.
You need a bus accident lawyer that can help you navigate the ins and outs of your specific case, and offer assistance and guidance when it comes to:
- Determining the cause of the bus accident
- Investigating the accident by reviewing physical evidence, witness statements, and footage
- Determining who was at fault in the accident
- Finding the best possible medical care for your injuries
- Staying on top of medical records, treatment plans, payments, and other important documents
- Interviewing key witnesses like forensic experts, crash scene investigators, and doctors
- Navigating financial dealing with hospitals, insurance, and bill collectors
How much is my claim worth?
It is tempting to try and come up with a specific number of how much your case is worth on your own. However, every bus accident case is different, and therefore is worth a unique compensation amount. Your Maywood bus accident attorney can help you come up with an appropriate amount to seek in your case by going over factors such as:
- The amount or severity of losses you suffered, including lost wages, medical bills, and general pain and trauma
- The length and severity of losses you will continue to suffer, such as permanent disability, loss of work, or disfigurement
- How soon you filed after the accident
Your lawyer cannot guarantee a specific amount or outcome for your case. However, Ellis Injury Law has an excellent track record for winning substantial compensation for personal injury victims.
We believe in our skills so much that we work on a contingency basis. This means that you will not owe our Maywood bus accident lawyers a single cent until we win compensation on your behalf. We even offer free initial consultations, so you have nothing to lose. Get in touch with an Ellis personal injury attorney today.