Marina del Rey Car Accident Lawyers
The Marina del Rey car accident lawyers at Ellis Injury Law provide tenacious representation to injury victims and their loved ones. Our decades of experience dealing with insurance companies levels the playing field when trying to recover fair money damages. And because we understand the financial hardships you face, we operate on a strict contingency fee basis, meaning clients owe no legal fees unless we obtain a legal recovery. When Marina del Rey car accident lawyers accept a new case, we do so with supreme confidence in your success. Why? Because our award-winning team wins 99 percent of the cases we take on.
Effective legal advocacy in your time of need
If you’ve been injured in a collision, a car accident lawyer can answer questions about your rights to compensation under California law. Whether a reckless driver blew through a stop light, your car flipped because of dangerous road conditions, or a distracted driver rear-ended your vehicle, it is our privilege to provide sound legal guidance. In our 25 years of practice, we’ve witnessed the far-reaching impact auto accidents can have not just on the victims who were injured, but on their families. When your ability to work and financial future are on the line, you need a law firm that genuinely cares about your physical, emotional and economic recovery. We have successfully obtained more than 350 million dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients, and we have the expertise and resources to help you as well!
Why choose Ellis Injury Law for your car accident case?
Our legal team has helped countless residents of Marina del Rey move forward after a traumatic motor vehicle accident. Thanks to our high-profile verdicts and multi-million-dollar settlements, Ellis Injury Law is recognized as a top personal injury law firm, with accolades including:
- Founding Partner Andrew Ellis recognized by Best Lawyers® 2019
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyers®
- Ranked by U.S. News- Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Board of Trial Attorneys
Steps to take after an auto accident
Protect your legal rights in the minutes, days and weeks after a collision by following these important steps:
- Check yourself and passengers for injuries
- Call 911 and report the accident
- Provide assistance to other accident victims if you are able to do so
- Collect information from all involved parties, including names, insurance and contact information
- Take photos and video of the damage, the accident scene and your injuries
- Gather information from witnesses who saw the accident
- Get the name of the responding police officer
- Seek medical attention
- Document your injuries
- Refrain from giving a statement to insurance providers until you seek legal counsel
- Do not admit fault
- Do not sign paperwork without consulting an attorney
Documentation that you received immediate medical care after your accident can bolster your claim for damages. Be careful of what you tell law enforcement, the other driver or friends after the crash. Things you say, or post on social media, may be twisted, misconstrued or used against you in a court of law, or by insurance companies.
Effective legal advocacy is a phone call away
For seasoned advice about your options for legal recourse, reach out to Ellis Injury Law. A trusted car accident attorney can help you pursue the compensation you need to secure a brighter future.