Los Angeles Construction Accident Attorney
Construction sites are inherently dangerous places, and construction site injuries can leave workers seriously injured with chronic pain, inability to work, and staggering medical expenses. If you or a loved one were the victim of a construction accident, the legal team at Ellis Law might be able to help you pursue compensation for your injuries and hold any negligent parties responsible for the harm you have suffered.
At Ellis Law, we work tirelessly for victims of construction accidents. Our construction accident attorneys have decades of experience in the field and:
- Understand how to investigate work zone accident scenes;
- Know California safety laws and regulations; and
- Have a proven track record of successful settlements and verdicts totaling millions of dollars.
Contact us in Los Angeles today. We will carefully listen to the facts of your case and advise you of any legal options available to you.
How Can a Construction Accident Attorney Help Me?
At Ellis Law, our construction accident attorneys work diligently to establish a successful claim on your behalf. We guide you through the legal process from start to finish and protect your rights against any insurance company tactics to deny, lower, or shift the blame for your accident.
Our construction zone accident attorneys at Ellis Law will build your case for compensation by thoroughly examining the evidence, including:
- Reviewing photos of the accident scene and wreckage;
- Visiting the accident scene and wreck;
- Obtaining any witness statements;
- Reviewing details in the police report;
- Using accident experts to examine the debris, tire tread marks, and other accident evidence; and
- Compiling medical records to establish the extent and prognosis of your injuries.
Ellis Law will then aggressively represent you in negotiations or take your case to trial if needed.
Call the Los Angeles office of Ellis Law today and schedule your complimentary consultation with an experienced construction accident attorney.
Causes of Construction Accidents
Construction sites are extremely hazardous places, and construction workers face a possible injury every day. The Occupational Safety & Health Administration, OSHA, has identified the top causes of injuries on construction sites, these include:
- Falling from heights;
- Trench collapse;
- Collapsed scaffolding;
- Electric shock and or arc blast;
- Failure to use appropriate protective gear; and
- Repetitive motion injuries.
Workers on construction sites are also injured by traffic collisions, ladder collapses, malfunctioning tools or equipment, errors made by other workers, and accidents with tools or machinery. Injuries often include back injuries, brain injuries, and herniated disks.
Compensation for a Construction Accidents
The amount of compensation and the types of damages available for a construction accident vary, but most include:
- Medical bills, including emergency room visits, surgery, various therapies, physicians, medications, and medical supplies;
- Personal care or assistance with daily personal needs;
- Physical, emotional, and mental pain and suffering;
- Scarring, disfigurement, impairment, or disability;
- Future damages for the ongoing loss of income and medical care; and
- Lost wages.
Contact an Experienced Los Angeles Construction Accident Attorney
The Los Angeles personal injury attorneys at Ellis Law can advise you and your family about the types and amounts of compensation available in your specific case. Reach out to us in Los Angeles today to discuss your potential claim and schedule a no-obligation consultation with a construction accident attorney.
California requires construction accident claims to be filed within specific time frames. So do not delay in calling Ellis Law. We will ensure your claim is filed correctly and on time, allowing you to receive the maximum amount of compensation available to you under the law.