LATLC Casino Night & Texas Hold’em Tournament on April 21!
If you watched the 90th Oscars on Sunday, March 4, you heard a ton of shout-outs for the first Academy Awards, which were held at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
Well, now it’s OUR TURN to shout out about an exciting event that will be held at that historic location on April 21, 2018! It’s the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities Casino Night Gala! Come to participate in a Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament, a silent auction and more, all to raise money for good causes in the greater Los Angeles area.
personal injury attorney Andy Ellis is proud to be on on the Board of Directors of Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities. He and everyone here at Ellis Injury Law supports LATLC and its mission to give back to the community we serve.
Dinner, Dancing, Poker and More!
From blackjack to tarot card readers, live Big Band swing music to the exclusive VIP After Party, this year’s Casino Event promises to be the party of the year. Highlights of the evening include:
- Complete buffet dinner & complimentary valet parking
- Casino table games: blackjack, craps, roulette, and Texas hold’em poker tournament!
- Silent auction
- VIP reserved tables and booths with bottle service
- NEW this year! After Party with full bar, DJ and dancing until 2 am, late night snacks and dessert, virtual golf and other fun games!
- “Old Hollywood” Night Club with Maria De La Vega and the Wayward Five playing the classic music of the 30’s, 40’s and 50’s
- Mobile spa
- Manicures and massages
- Fortune tellers
- “The South Coast Swing,” a 16 piece Big Band playing the classics of Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman
“Justice in the Courtroom. Service in the Community.”
The Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC) was founded in 2006 with the primary purpose of making a positive difference in the lives of citizens in the greater Los Angeles area.
LATLC targets issues related to education, children, abuse, persons with disabilities, and homelessness, by offering financial assistance to needy persons and groups in the greater Los Angeles area.
Specifically, LATLC has given:
- $3,500,000 in monetary donations to the community in grants, gifts and goods to more than 70 of our partner charities.
- 545,359 pounds of food donations, distributed to groups like the L.A. Mission, L.A. Food Bank, Food Bank of Southern California and Delancy Street Foundation, providing for more than 848,000 meals.
- 16 volunteer service projects last year, involving thousands of volunteer-hours from our attorney supporters.
- $120,000 in college scholarships awarded to 37 high school seniors based on academic achievement and need.
- $100,000 for youth sports programs, giving grants to more than 75 organized youth sports and public high schools, sponsoring Little Leagues, softball teams and sports programs.
LATLC’s Board of Directors includes 41 attorneys, including our own Andy Ellis, who have dedicated themselves to giving back to the Los Angeles community and who volunteer their time to help our organization. LATLC’s membership is committed to positively benefiting the lives of needy people and groups throughout Southern California.