Ellis Law Corporation Is Giving Away A FREE Apple iPad
From now through February, if you spot the Ellis Law Corporation truck at an L.A.-area sporting event, you can enter our Facebook contest to win a free Apple iPad! You can’t miss the colorful Ellis Law Truck, which features the image of founding partner Andy Ellis and our easy-to-remember 310-641-3335 phone number.
There is no purchase necessary. All you have to do is follow a few basic rules to enter the contest. Read on to learn more!
Would You Like a FREE New iPad?
The Apple iPad makes a great e-reader, game console, notepad, remote control, camera, and movie player. While it won’t exactly replace your phone, it does perform so many useful functions, you may as well kiss your desktop computer goodbye. You can use an iPad for work or for play. Ellis Injury Law Firm is giving away this marvelous device (retail value of $329) FOR FREE to one lucky sports fan who sees our branded vehicle and shares their experience on social media.
Where to Spot the Ellis Injury Law Firm Truck
The Ellis Law Truck will be at the following games this sporting season:
- October 28 – StubHub – LA Galaxy vs Houston Dynamo (MLS)
- November 4 – Staples Center – LA Lakers vs Toronto Raptors (NBA)
- November 17 – Rose Bowl – USC vs UCLA Football (NCAA Football)
- November 24 – LA Coliseum – USC vs Notre Dame Football (NCAA Football)
- December 8 – Staples Center – LA Kings vs Las Vegas Golden Knights (NHL)
- December 30 – LA Coliseum – Rams vs 49ers (NFL)
- January 13 – Staples Center – LA Lakers vs Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA)
- February 16 – Staples Center — LA Kings vs Boston Bruins (NHL)
There are multiple ways to enter the contest. First, like our Facebook page. For one chance to win, you may do any of the following:
- Comment about seeing our truck in our Contest Post, OR
- Take a picture of our truck and post it in the comments, OR
- Comment about the game the truck is attending.
For 10 chances to win, post a photo of the truck with the #IFoundEllisLaw hash tag.
Full Contest Rules
Please read all rules of the contest before placing your entry:
1. NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
3. This contest is being held by the Ellis Law Corporation. Our offices are located at:
2230 E Maple Ave,
El Segundo California,
4. Prize: The Prize is an Apple iPad (latest model) with 32GB, Wifi Only. No cellular Plan is Included.
5. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received and/or the number of contestants participating in the contest.
6. Eligibility Requirements: Participants and winner must be legal residents of California and at least eighteen 18 years or older.
7. Methods of Entry:
Entrants must like Ellis Law Corporation’s Facebook page and either Comment about seeing our truck, -OR- take a picture of our truck, -OR- Comment about the game the truck is attending in our Contest Post.
- Note: Anyone who posts a photo of the truck using #IFoundEllisLaw automatically gets 10 entries into our contest
8. Method of Selecting a Winner: We will assign a user a number according to when the user Likes our Page and posts a comment to our Contest post. We will collect all the numbers and choose one number at random.
9. Date Contest Starts: October 28th, 2018
10. Date Winner will be Chosen: February 18th, 2019
11. How to Claim the Prize: Winner must message our Facebook page within two calendar days after notification of winning, unless otherwise specified at the time of winning. If a winner fails to redeem the prize within two calendar days, the winner forfeits the prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. If a winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to determine an alternate winner or to not award that winner’s prize.
12. Delivery of prizes: The Prize must be picked up at our office during normal business hours, unless otherwise noted. We will coordinate a time for the winner to come to the office via Facebook Message.
Ellis Law Corporation has the sole discretion to terminate a contest at any given time or extend the dates of a contest. The Ellis Law Corporation retains the right to amend these rules at any time for any reason.
Where to Find Winning Legal Advice
You win in more ways than one when you work with Ellis Injury Law Firm. We’ve won more than $350 million for our personal injury clients. We’re part of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and have received honors from “Super Lawyers.” The National Trial Lawyers Association puts us among the Top 100, and US News & World Report named us one of the “Best Law Firms” in 2018. We treat each client with five-star service and win 99% of our cases. You don’t owe us a dime unless we win yours. Contact our Los Angeles law firm for more information on filing a civil lawsuit for personal injury with legal representation from our passionate advocates.