Diamond Bar Personal Injury Lawyer
When there is an accident and repercussions, the Diamond Bar attorneys at Ellis Law are at the ready. We step in to give victims and their families peace of mind. Dealing with medical expenses and treatment puts a tremendous strain on your life, and we step in to take the legal matters off your hands and to bring negligent parties to justice while you focus on recovery. Ellis Law operates 20 California law firm locations, from Los Angeles to Long Beach.
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, every year over 30 million people are treated for injuries. Somewhere in the vicinity of two million of those require hospitalization. Around 162,000 die of their injury. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says there are almost 5.5 million accidents involving a vehicle per year. Of those, there are close to three million injuries and 40,000 deaths. Accidents involving trucks result in an average 5,000 fatalities a year and 60,000 injuries. Construction accidents are responsible for 1,000 lost lives and almost 300,000 personal injuries. It is ironic to think a profession dedicated to saving lives is associated with almost 100,000 deaths annually.
Diamond Bar, California
Nestled in eastern Los Angeles County, Diamond Bar is small compared to most cities. As of 2014, its population was 56,449. The city is dotted with lovely communities like Walnut, Brea and Rowland Heights. Money Magazine ranked it one of the best places to live based on schools, crime rate, career opportunities, health care and lifestyle. But as idyllic as it sounds, accidents in this relatively small town are as likely as in San Francisco or San Diego. Auto accidents, property damage, slip and falls, fires, dog bites — there are a fair share of these types of incidents that lead to dispute, confusion and, worse, injury and death. If you have been injured by another party’s negligence, contact our Diamond Bar location today for a free case review.
Why Ellis Law?
Every single day without a miss, someone somewhere is going to become the victim of an accident. Someone – anyone – is going to be injured by an unsafe driver, an irresponsible dog owner, negligent product manufacturers, a sloppy doctor and more. Someone is going to suffer fractured skulls, spinal cord damage, amputations, burns or death. When it happens, big insurance and defense attorneys will get to work immediately, building a case that minimizes their client’s responsibility.
At Ellis Law, we make sure the accountable take full responsibility.
Award: $865,000 / Slip & Fall
During a family trip to a movie, our client was waiting in line for popcorn when she slipped in a pool of liquid. We had to prove beyond doubt that the theater was at fault, which we did, uncovering a leak from a refrigerator behind the counter.
Award: $1.25 million / Wrongful Death
One of the hottest buttons to push these days is wrongful death at the hands of law enforcement. Our clients were the family of a man shot and killed by a member of the county sheriff’s department after police entered the family home. Based on the deputy’s actions – alongside criminal charges in connection with those actions, including planting false evidence at the scene – Ellis Law was able to negotiate a settlement on the grieving family’s behalf.
Award: $3 million / Fatal Truck Accident
Ellis Law represented the family of a delivery driver who died after an 18-wheeler plowed into his delivery van. The victim of the truck accident was in the vehicle with his two daughters. This was another tragic story of a hard working trucker who had been behind the wheel too long and fell asleep.
Award: $4.1 million / Propane Explosion
In an attempt to disconnect a portable propane cylinder, our client – a certified forklift operator – suffered second and third degree scarring and burns after propane escaped and a pressurized flame jumped almost 20 feet.
Benefits of Diamond Bar personal injury lawyer
- When you partner with Ellis Law, you are protecting your future by fighting for your rights today. We have seen children whose lives have been changed forever by a doctor’s misdiagnosis. Construction workers who will never work again after a fall from a scaffold with defective guardrails. Our attorneys have represented victims whose faces were permanently scarred after being attacked by a rottweiler. Even if your injuries are not this severe, you have the legal right to hold those accountable for your misfortune if those injuries are another’s fault.
- Once you have a lawyer, you are no longer subject to the mumbo-jumbo of insurance companies and defense lawyers. They can sound empathetic, but the bottom line is protecting their client’s interests. Once you have a lawyer, no one can contact you directly. All communications will be managed by a legal expert protecting your interests.
- Regardless of how right you are, the legal system – when it works – is designed to be fair. That means the drunk driver who killed a wife and mother is going to be treated with the same regard as the husband and children. Only an experienced firm like Ellis Law can make sure the odds lean in your favor by presenting the facts in a smart, reasonable and compelling manner.
- Good lawyers in this field take no cash upfront. If they believe in your case, they will work on a fee basis, meaning you pay nothing unless you are compensated. Under these circumstances, the attorney has every reason to fight as hard as you need them to.
- Plaintiffs in these matters are more likely to receive favorable compensation when they have a lawyer. The defendant’s team will string the case for years, almost forcing victims and families to accept minimized settlements. It is not unusual for these parties to beat the fight out of a victim and the victim walks away with nothing. Ellis Law is vested in your interests and yours only.
If you’ve been injured in an accident or suffered an injury on someone else’s property or been hurt in a slip and fall accident, you have the right to take legal action. A Diamond Bar personal injury lawyer will make sure that you are equipped with a knowledgeable lawyer that will fight for the settlement you deserve.