Andrew Ellis Selected Among Los Angeles’ Best Lawyers
After another banner year of zealous advocacy and devotion to our clients, Ellis Law firm is proud to announce that founder Andrew Ellis has been selected by his peers to be included in Los Angeles’ Best Lawyers for 2016. Mr. Ellis’ staunch commitment to the protection of consumers throughout Southern California has resulted in several high-value judgments and settlements, and he has personally procured over a quarter of a billion dollars for clients during his illustrious career as a highly respected Los Angeles personal injury attorney.
About Best Lawyers
Founded in 1981, Best Lawyers is the most esteemed peer-reviewed publication in the legal profession. Their lists showcase exceptional attorneys who are chosen through meticulous peer-review surveys that include thousands of lawyers. A listing in this prominent publication is viewed by many as a special honor, since it’s widely regarded as a reliable and non-biased resource for those seeking legal advocacy from outstanding attorneys who are at the top of their profession.
More than 20 years ago, Mr. Ellis was drawn to a career in which he could protect consumer rights, ensuring legal remedies were afforded to those who were unjustly injured. Now, as senior partner and founder of Ellis Law, Andrew’s self-discipline and work ethic have inspired a team of skilled litigators, who have achieved great accomplishments this year both in and out of court.
Recent settlements & verdicts
Over the years, Ellis Law attorneys have successfully secured policy limits for clients without ever needing to file a lawsuit, while getting justice for families who’d been denied coverage by their own insurance companies when they were clearly not at fault.
The following verdicts and settlements are some of the firm’s proudest achievements:
- $1 million settlement for a rear-end collision claim that left the client with severe neck and back injuries
- $1.25 million wrongful death settlement for the family of a man who was shot and killed in his home by a LA County sheriff’s deputy
- $2.9 million verdict for a client who suffered life-threatening injuries when another motorist made an unsafe lane change
- $1 million settlement in a birth injury case stemming from C-section mistakes
- $3 million award for the family of a man who suffered fatal injuries after his vehicle was struck by an 18-wheeler. The driver of the rig had fallen asleep at the wheel.
On behalf of all the attorneys at Ellis Law, we are honored to accept this award from Best Lawyers and look forward to proving our continuing dedication to getting the best results for our clients throughout Los Angeles and Southern California.